Friday, March 17, 2023

10 things that I tell myself whenever I am feeling demotivated or scared

Shah Faisal Shah

These are the 10 things that I tell myself whenever I am feeling demotivated or scared: 🔥 🔥 🔥 

1-"In this world, you either take control or be controlled."

2-"Fear is the fuel that drives the engine of success."

3-"Power doesn't apologize, and neither do I."

4-"Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your secrets closest."

5-"The world is cruel; it's up to you to be just as ruthless."

6-"If you want to be the king, you must first learn how to play the game."

7-"I don't believe in luck; I believe in hard work and determination."

8-"The more dangerous the game, the sweeter the reward."

9-"In this life, we all wear masks, but it's how you wear them that defines you."

10-"The only loyalty that matters is the one you have to yourself." 💪👑

No comments: