Thursday, September 01, 2022

How Much Do You Love Your Pets?

Beautiful evening...💗

Today I adopted a human...

"It broke my heart to see him so lonely and confused. I suddenly saw his teary eyes as he looked into mine. So I barked with all my might and went after him, following him from house to house. Finally I got close enough to touch his hand in the with my nose.” The man smiled and I felt his cold heart begin to warm.

I pulled myself close to his face and felt his tears start to fall. I looked at him and he returned it with a wonderful smile. I excitedly jumped into his lap, promised that I would be good, that I would love him forever and that I would never leave him. How lucky it was that he happened to be passing where I was and that we could meet like that. I felt lucky too.

So many people went that way, but only he, he alone, looked at me. I\"m glad he made a choice and I could save his life.

I adopted a person."

/Unknown author/

No comments: