Tuesday, January 02, 2024

What countries require a visa for staying longer than 7 days for travel?

Profile photo for Eulises Quintero
 · 
Following

Just like some answered already, this will depend on your nationality, as a Nicaraguan citizen in Asia, there are only 4 countries where I can enter visa free, some where I can apply for visas on arrival, some where I have to apply for a visa even if I just want to transit for some hours.

Your nationality is the main factor here, so what do you have to do? Go to the immigration website of the country you wanna go to, usually they all state pretty clearly who needs a visa and who doesn't

If , for whatever reason it is, you want to check your visa requirements for 20 or more countries and you think is a lot of work to go to Google and find each country’s immigration website, don’t worry I’ll share a tip to make things easier

  1. Go to wikipedia, down here I’ll put a link to the wikipedia “Visa Policy of Taiwan ” page , go there and just change the last part of the URL address (The country name) to the name of the country you wanna check requirements for

Visa policy of Taiwan - Wikipedia

So let’s say you wanna check if you need a visa for Mexico, just delete Taiwan and write Mexico

All you gotta do now is take a look at the map and see the requirements for your nationality.

2- An easier approach to know which countries you can go to without the need of a visa is, go to Google and search for Visa Requirements for _______Citizens Wikipedia

In my case I would search for Visa Requirements for Nicaraguan Citizens and I would get a result like this

Visa requirements for Nicaraguan citizens - Wikipedia

The results will show a full list of all the countries I (as a Nicaraguan citizen) can visit visa free and the ones I need to apply for a visa in advance or on arrival.

So just go into that link and then in the URL change the part that says Nicaraguan to your nationality, you can also do it from the Google search bar.

Hope this helps you

Best,

Eulises Quintero

https://thelifestyleiwant.com 

No comments: