Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Have you ever been asked by a younger person of the opposite sex if they could watch you masturbate to orgasm?

 · 
Follow

A while ago at a family gathering, one of my brother-in-law's cousins seemed very interested in me. Just sitting near me all day and talking to me about a large variety of subjects. I hadn't had that much to do with her before that and I just thought she was an awkward 20something weirdo.

But more recently I saw her again at a BBQ and she wouldn't leave me alone. After an hour or so of small talk, she started asking me sexual questions like how many partners I've had and if I was ever married. Do I like women? That sort of thing.

She ended up telling me that she was 24 years old, had never had a partner, and had never even seen a penis. She said she was very nervous about it and hated that her friends teased her for being a virgin.

Later that day she flat out asked me if I would show her my penis. I couldn't see the harm in it so I said yes. She told me that she would go and wait for me in her parent's attic which had been converted into a third living room. I thought that was an odd request but I agreed to it and later figured out why she chose this location.

I went up there and she was sitting in the couch waiting.

I walked in and said so should I just take it out or what?

She said no, take your pants off and sit down.

I said no, that is weird, I'll take it out, you can have a look, and then I'll go back downstairs. She said ok.

So I took it out and she had a look. She asked how are you supposed to have sex with it if it's floppy?

I told her it gets hard for sex, and of course, she wanted to see it hard.

Well, stage fright prevented that didn't it. But she insisted in helping so she started touching it and asked if that would help me.

At this point, I thought I may as well make the most of the situation so I took my pants off and sat down like she had asked me to.

She was just touching it. Not doing anything specific really, and it wasn't helping. So I pretty much taught her how to jerk a cock.

She jerked me hard. Once I had told her what to do that didn't take long.

Now I get it she said. Well, now what? She asked.

I said, ok it's hard. Have a look and I'll go back downstairs.

She walked to the door and blocked it.

I said what are you doing? You can't go out with that bulging in your pants! She said.

I said, true. But in a minute or so it will go down and I'll be fine.

Then she asked me if I could explain what a blowjob was. Do I just blow on it? She asked.

I said no, it's a silly name. I said a blowjob is when you suck it with your mouth.

She looked at me and asked, what does it taste like? Cock I assume, I said.

Is it clean? She asked. Yes. I said.

Would you like that she asked? I sat down. Fuck yes, I would, I replied!

So she sucked me and jerked me until I came on the carpet. She even showed me her tits and ass. Which helped the cum to flow.

Now I love family gatherings because she is always there and we have progressed to giving each other oral sex every time. No sex.

She is becoming very good at sucking my sperm out.

And she is getting very relaxed when I eat her pussy. Last time she let me finger her ass at the same time.

No comments: