Thursday, September 05, 2024

What is some research done on cashews?

 · 
Follow

1. Today I went to a friend's house... There were dry fruits in breakfast too... He went inside to get water... I was about to eat a handful of cashew nuts when my eyes went to the CCTV camera in front of me... I ate only one cashew nut... When he brought water, I asked him how much did he cost to install the camera... He said smilingly that it was a fake camera and I install it in the drawing room during festivals.

2. There was a time in Lucknow when only the Nawabs were left, but the Nawabi tradition still remained, so they used to keep peanuts in one pocket of their kurta and cashews in the other. They used to eat peanuts themselves and if they met someone they knew on the way, they would offer him cashews.😊

3. The husband was eating cashews...

Wife said- let me also get it tested...! Husband gave one cashew nut to wife Wife- just one...?

Husband: Yes, everyone else too has the same taste...!

4. My neighbors had gone to see a girl. A plate full of cashew nuts was decorated. As soon as the girl's family members went inside for some work, we picked up cashew nuts from the plate and filled them in our kurta pockets and the plate was cleaned.

5. Cashews are also being sold at ₹ 800 per kg and betel nut is also being sold at ₹ 800 per kg.

But still the man will leave cashew nuts and eat betel nut only.

5. Nowadays so many cashews, almonds, vitamins and minerals are found in shampoos...

I am thinking of starting to take a spoonful of shampoo after meals... 

No comments: