Sunday, December 31, 2023

Why do so many people from different countries want to visit Thailand?

 · 
Follow

This is simply my opinion.

I’ve been to Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Philippines, Laos; but no other country keeps me coming back as much as Thailand does. I love Thailand. I feel that Thailand has so much to offer.

Charming small towns in the North such as Nong Khai

A developing city that still holds spots of Thai tradition and religion.

Bangkok is more than just Khaosan Road- If you’re a backpacker and you’re reading this remember that.

The rooftop bar scenes in Bangkok are like nothing I’ve seen in any other Asian country, there are many options to choose from, my personal favorite is Vertigo Moon and Bar

Incredible temples the likes you can not find in any other Asian country

Beautiful beaches in the south

A fun adult nightlife scene for anyone who is looking for that sort of fun

A very open gay lifestyle

Some of the most impressive ruins you’ll see in South East Asia are in Thailand

They have a very fun New Year’s celebration- Songkran.

Breathtaking sunsets

I guess what I’m trying to say is that there are many different sides of Thailand, so many that you can make out of your Thailand holiday what you want it to be.

If you want to party every night, meet girls or boys, and drink until you pass out, then you can in Thailand. If you’re traveling with your family and want to stay away from the craziness, you can book a beachfront resort in the south and have a nice and calm holiday. If you’re into exploring ruins, then go to Thailand as there are many.

Thailand has something to offer for all tastes and budgets. You can stay at a nice party hostel

or at the Marriot overlooking the whole city.

This is a list of my favorite places to visit in Thailand

A Beautiful Trip Through Thailand, a list of things to do in Thailand

How to Do a One Day Trip to Ayutthaya from Bangkok 

No comments: