Thursday, December 28, 2023

Why is Norway such a miserable country?

 · 
Follow

Copy and paste: “I came to live in Norway in 1976, after marrying a Norwegian girl and I can confirm that Norway is really - really - bad!

First of all, the food: They eat fresh fish and vegetables and that is disgusting! Then there isn’t any decent motorways here, only ugly mountains and fjords.

The Norwegians are stupid, they don’t quarrel nor like to fight. It is sooooooo boringly peaceful!

So, please don’t come to Norway, I want to keep her for myself! ;-)

A few words about trust factors: We had a visit from some friends from Italy, and we were going on a road trip. We got to the first coffee break and I couldn't find my wallet, where I had a lot of money, credit cards and everything you have in a wallet. I decided that we should go home to sort out the insurance company, as well as sort out new credit cards. On the way home, a young lady calls: "I've found your wallet. It was on top of the pump at the gas station. I'll put it in for the man at work". I said, "That's great. I want your address so I can come up with a reward". She replied: "If you do that, I will be offended. We shouldn't be paid to be honest in Norway".

My Italian friends said: "This is impossible to understand. It would never have happened in Italy. There they had taken all the money and thrown the rest away. Nobody in Italy believes us when we say that 4,000 euros were not stolen". That's why it's good to live in Norway :) I almost forgot to tell you: Norway is the one and only country in the world where you have access to all websites in the world. State-controlled media is forbidden by law. You didn´t know that, right? :) I

The world's most beautiful McDonald's? City of Bergen, Norway 🙂

 

No comments: