Tuesday, April 16, 2024

A BABY FOR SALE

A BABY FOR SALE

A Heart Touching Story

A poor boy carried his baby brother in his arms and approached a wealthy man. With despair in his eyes, he said,

"Sir, please buy my younger brother. He is for sale. Please buy him."

The wealthy man looked at him for a moment, a puzzled expression on his face, then asked,

"Why do you want to sell your baby brother?"

The poor boy responded,

"Our parents are dead and I won't be able to take care of this child, I'm too poor. Please buy him so he can have a better life, then I can also have money to take care of myself."

The wealthy man was quiet for a few seconds, then asked,

"How much are you selling him for?"

The poor boy answered,

"$50 only, sir."

The wealthy man then asked,

"If you sell your brother, aren't you going to miss him?"

The poor boy nodded faintly and said,

"I would miss him so much. But at the same time, I want him to have an exciting and fulfilling life. I don't want him going about the streets and begging for food like me. Sir, I know that if you buy him and make him your son, you will give him a good education, a better health and a better quality of life. Even if I don't get to see him ever again in my life, I can know in my heart that he will not suffer and will be able to achieve all his dreams."

The wealthy man suddenly stared at the poor boy with a disgusted expression on his face, he seemed angry. He picked up his phone and started to dial, then said harshly,

"I'm calling the police! It's a serious crime to sell a baby and they are going to arrest you! You will spend the rest of your life in jail!"

The poor boy suddenly gripped with fear and began to panic. The thought of him going to jail sent a shiver through him.

However, to his utmost surprise, the wealthy man smiled sweetly for a few seconds, then held him by his hand. What he said next was truly jaw-dropping.

"When I said you'll spend the rest of your life in jail, I meant that you will live in my house forever, with your brother. You won't have to be separated from him. You think I'm calling the police? Of course not! It's my wife I'm calling, to tell her about our new kids. We are going to adopt you and your brother. Actually, my wife and I have been married for many years, but we have no children. Don't you think that we met for a reason? You and your brother need parents, the same way that my wife and I need children. I am so happy that Heavenly Father listened to me and answered my prayer. Come on, let's go home."

Life is filled with trails and challenges of every kind. Each of us has likely had times when distress, anguish and despair almost consumed us. Although the situation may look impossible, but God will direct and connect you with your divine helper to fulfill your destiny. A helper who will make all your dreams come to reality.

Author: Chima_Dickson Official 

No comments: