Friday, July 12, 2024

“I am aging with dignity, humor, and serenity...

 · 
Follow

I don’t resort to lifting or Botox and I know by Hollywood standards I’m risking my career. If they don't want to give me a role because I look old, it means that I produce the project and I choose who I want. The important thing is not to take this job too seriously.

I know a lot of moms who struggle to make ends meet those are the serious problems, these are the women I admire, who are beautiful and good even when everything is hard. I honestly have other fears... I fear for my children, that I cannot protect them from anyone who wants to take advantage of them... It’s more important for me to be well and to make my family live well... I’m blessed and I appreciate everything I have ! I’m thankful for my husband and kids everyday.

For this reason, for me the most important moments of the day are never the ones I spend on set, but the ones I have breakfast with because we talk about everything.

It's a magical moment.”

Julia Roberts

No comments: